Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Season's Greetings

Ol' B B been thinkin about the spirit of this here season and I jus thought I ought to share some o' my thinkins.  I has been around a powerful long time and most a my friends and family done passed on some time back.  This time a year gets a fella to thinkin 'bout family and that sure enuff is the way it ought to be.   I know folks what spend their time frettin 'bout this that and the other and in hard times like these it hard not to fret a little.  But sure as a rooster got feathers, frettin ain't never done nobody no good.  This time a year a feller ought to put aside his frets for a spell and put his mind to family, friends and the lord.  All that other stuff is just chaff in the wind.  I ain't sayin work and payin bills ain't important.  It just that if'n a feller don't pay attention he lible to end up workin and frettin his life away and never livin.

I heard a man say one time "Every feller has got to die, but not every one really lives".

Merry Christmas from Ol' B B

No comments:

Post a Comment