Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fish Medicine

Another beautimus day on the mountain.  I swear I is feelin mighty favorable toward a trip to the creek.  My ol sawbones keep on tellin me I has to take it easy, not strane myself and such.  But I has a feeling a little fishin exspidition might be jus what the doctor ordered.  Ol B B been cooped up and drugged up all winter long.  I be takin a notion to kick up now that I is feelin human again. 
A feller can get mighty low layin flat a his back for to long a spell.  But sunshine and a five pound catfish will most surely britin up his gizzard.  I jus wish ol Silas were still topside sos he could come along and help carry back the fine mess I is gonna catch.  Me and ol Silas dang neart fished out every creek in the county when we was younguns.  Weren't two better fishin buddies afore or since.
I suppose you be a noticin I kina miss ol Silas.  Happens every year bout this time.  Soon as I starts to  hankerin to do some fishin, I naturlly starts thinkin bout him.  Well ol buddy, I think I'll jus take two poles with me today sos I can catch somes for both of us.

Remember, a bad day a fishin is better than a good day a workin.

No comments:

Post a Comment