Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Provdin A Service

I suppose I does a fair amount a complainin and some folks get tired of hearin Ol' B. B. moanin 'bout one thing and then another.  But the way I figures it, tain't really complainin.  I's providin a service.  I tells it like it is without putin a right or left spin on it.  I ain't pitchin no curveballs or screwballs, just plain old straight shootin.  Seem like folks ain't got no place to get information these days what ain't already been been justed to fit some news bigwigs idea of truth.  Therin lyes the problem.  When folks listens to the same station ever day, perty soon theys got a cock-eyed view of the world and don't even know it. 
Theys no such thing as non-biased news.  You folks best bet is to listens to both sides and try to cipher out the crap as best you can.


When I was a young'un I met a wise old philosofer went by the name of Will Rogers.  Mighty fine feller and outstandin story teller.  He's known for sayin a lot a smart words and I holds the man in high regard.  In these tryin times when ever feller and his brother has an opinion on what ails the conomy, I thought these few words from Mr Rogers was quite fittin: "An economist's guess is liable to be as good as anybody else's:.

No comments:

Post a Comment