Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Walden Pond

I suppose some folks probly wonders what its like to be older than Betty White.  And I reckon they are some folks what wonders who the thunder gives a second thought to it.  I was a kid once upon a time, and I remember that feeling of invincability.  I understand that young folks don't really tussle much with mortality and that's the way it should be.  If'n you are young and full of piss and vinegar, don't waste your precious time thinkin bout the grim reaper and such.  Young'ns  need to live life and make every day count;


An educated man name of Henry David Thoreau once spoke of life thus : "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."  These are the words that a man should live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment